Thursday 4 August 2016

Seven questions to ask when considering a new biz

by Jim Cockrum


Are you considering a new business idea and trying to decide if it’s worth pursuing?

I’ve successfully advised countless entrepreneurs and I’ve developed a list I think you’ll find helpful.
Here’s a list of questions for you to answer before you jump into any new business:
  1. Is this a good fit for your current budget, schedule, talents, experience and connections?
  2. Will you be creatively serving others if you pursue this model? Is it something you’ll be proud to associate with?
  3. Does my spouse or the people who know me best think it’s a good fit for me?
  4. Are there others doing well with this model that I can follow? What’s their success rate? Are they available to answer questions and help me?
  5. Are there major trends or outside forces that make this a good/bad idea?
  6. Can it be expanded, automated or lead to other bigger and better income streams as it grows?
  7. Is the opportunity cost unrealistic? In other words, What do I have to give up to pursue this?


Ask yourself these questions before spending time or money on building a business model. After advising and serving tens of thousands of entrepreneurs around the world, our most popular and highest success rate course is our ProvenAmazonCourse.com and the answers to the list of questions above are nearly all positive for nearly everyone who considers it.
-Did you find his questions helpful? Share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment