Sunday 3 July 2016

Tired of working 9 til 5 and MORE!! There is a better way to LIVE your LIFE!

By Julie  Čolan




I decided at the beginning of 2016 that I did not want to work till I was 65 and then HOPE that I was still alive to actually enjoy any retirement that I may, or may not, have. I decided to take ACTION!
I found that I could make a great living from selling through Amazon.

I'll explain more about the actual business model in future posts, but for now, let me tell you a bit about little old ME!

I am a married mother of two living in England (although I am actually Irish) and have always had a bit of an entrepreneurial side to me (or at least a side that doesn't want to work 9 - 5 in a stale office environment for little return). After a few years off on maternity leave I set up my own business in 2015 to develop a training company to teach people about my former role in civil engineering. This didn't go as well, as quickly, as I had hoped and I ALMOST gave up on it. Ironically, it has picked up and looks a lot more promising since I started my totally unrelated Amazon business (go figure!).

Anyway, I've been selling on Amazon and using the FBA model since early April 2016 after watching some webinars on the topic. I have since made revenues of over £10k at around 20% - 25% margin (nowhere near financial freedom yet!) and am really starting to see how I can scale up quickly to hopefully make some serious money. 

This blog isn't an overt (or even covert) sales vehicle, it is genuinely to share my experience around what I have achieved to date and let people share my journey to bigger and better things. I am hoping this helps to inspire people in similar positions, people looking for that "financial freedom" that I am very passionate about achieving for me and my family. For me, it all comes down to TAKING ACTION.

Thanks,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment