Monday 23 January 2017

The Wholesale Formula Review


By Jordan Malik


You're here because you're wondering "should I get The Wholesale Formula to grow my Amazon business" or take it to the next level.
The short answer (my opinion) is yes. If you've been struggling with your Amazon sales, or trying to find profitable, replenishable products, or if you really want to ramp things up year-round (not just Christmas) then give The Wholesale Formula serious consideration. (Full disclosure: I'm an affiliate partner of The Wholesale Formula)
If you are enrolling, note that I'm doing things no other Wholesale Formula partner is doing: I'm providing really valuable bonuses ($990+ worth), but I'm also giving you a full look inside the program in the above video.
But I first want to get a couple things out of the way:
1.) The price. The Wholesale Formula is (at press time) $1997. It's a one-time payment, lifetime access, with a 30-day no questions asked 100% money back guarantee. And yes, it's worth much more and I'm going to tell you why in #2 below. But please don't buy The Wholesale Formula if you're nearly broke, and/or if this is the 2nd or 3rd time you've spent money on a course and haven't followed all the way through. (If you want to regroup and 'start from scratch' and you're on limited budget, check out my free resources here.)
The Wholesale Formula is serious stuff. It's for Amazon sellers who need a step-by-step plan for true growth.
2.) Remember, the price is a relative bargain. My Boston University MBA cost me over $35,000 in 1998 (it's probably $50,000+ today). I've expressed it publicly many times over – the MBA was, for me and many others, virtually worthless because nothing in it prepared me for the real world of making real income on my own. An MBA (for the most part) is theory and quickly outdated when 'real business world' hits.
But programs like this one are real. They're actionable. And many sellers just like you are earning real 5- and 6- and 7-digit revenues when they follow the formula.
You're noticing I'm not calling this a 'course.' By calling it a 'course' I'm lumping it in with some of the same old that's old there. It truly is a formula. When people (in business or life) follow a formula, they tend to dramatically increase their chances for success. The two founders Dan and Eric are not 2 guys that dropped out of the sky to suddenly announce they're experts in wholesale and amazon. No, they've painstakingly documented every step to their own multi-million dollar Wholesale business and provided it to you in the Wholesale Formula.
Remember: You've asked me for this help via your submitted survey responses. I'm always asking you 'what do you need from me?'.  You've said, very recently:
  • "My Amazon sales are in a rut."
  • "Competition is high."
  • "I'm tired of retail arbitrage
  • "I want to source more, more profitably, with less work."
The Wholesale Formula is solving those problems for hundreds of Amazon sellers now, and the're trusted partners of mine. So if you're ready, get The Wholesale Formula. But: If you get it, please take action. It's no good if you buy it and do nothing
Check out my video review and let me know what you think.
- Jordan
P.S. You can enroll in The Wholesale Formula until January 26, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment